For your holiday in our resort in Croatia
Upon arrival, guests are required to pay the remaining balance, tourist tax and registration fee. No refund will be given for early departures. Arriving late does not give the right to extend the stay beyond the established day. The maximum number of people per apartment cannot be exceeded. In this case, the client will be offered the appropriate type of accommodation depending on availability.
- Until 2 days before arrival, cancellation is free of charge
- 100% of the full ammount for cancellation within 2-0 days prior to arrival
- 100% of the full ammount for no show
Tourist tax (not included in price)
- 1,40 Euro/adult per day from 01/04 to 30/09.
- 50% discount for children between the ages of 12 and 18.
- Children under 12 years of age free of charge.
Registration fee (not included in price)
- 2,10 Euro per person, one-time payment
- check out at 09:30, check-in from 16:00
- final cleaning included in price
Method of payment
We accept cash (Croatian kuna) and credit cards: (VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO).
Dogs are allowed only with prior notice. Please limit their stay inside the apartment. They must not be left unattended or kept in any part of the aparthotel, dining facilities, pool and beach area. The rate for one dog is 10€/day (without food).
In Croatia, since May 6, 2009, it is forbidden to smoke in all public buildings, including hotels, restaurants and bars. It is possible to smoke on all terraces and outdoor spaces.
Arrivals and departures
Upon arrival, apartments are available from 16:00.
On the day of departure, please leave the apartment in order within 09:30.